Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Watch your thoughts...

You may notice that a lot of the time, I will post quotes that I came across and liked with my thoughts about them. I am a fan of inspirational, thought provoking quotes and find that sometimes, reading a timely quote can change your perspective on a situation and give you renewed energy and strength. So, here's the first quote I'd like to share with you:

"Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, it becomes destiny. " Patrick Overton

I couldn't agree more with this quote. In the big scheme of things, it can really be the little, consistent things that we think, say, and do on a daily basis that contribute to our success and fulfillment.

So, what are your thoughts? Do you think of yourself as being successful and offering something valuable to your family, workplace, society, and even the world? Do you speak positively about others? Do you act based on moral principles and work hard to achieve your goals?

No comments: